Oakridge International School, Gachibowli
Birla Open Minds International School
Prerana Waldorf School
The Aga Khan Academy
Meridian School, Banjara Hills
Sreenidhi International School
Oakridge International School, Bachupally
|Hostel Facility:||Residential School|
|School also known as:||BCGS Bangalore|
|School Level:||Senior Secondary (Till Class 12)|
|Area of Campus:||14 acres|
|Medium of Instruction:||English|
|Age:||Age criterion: minimum – 3 years 10 months to maximum – 4 years 10 months as on June 01, 2021 for lkg.|
Bishop Cotton Girls School is one of the best schools in Bengaluru. It has covered three centuries as it was established in 1865. The school helps children in exploring various aspects of their education. The institution believes that it is a privilege to lead the academic team of the students, and it aims to make the school a happy place, the haven of learning so that everyone feels happy to come to the institution every morning.
The mission of the school is to
1) Nurture the best
2) to do everything in the glory of God
3) to balance academics with extracurricular and sports
4) to foster students with leadership, compassion, and justice skills.
The school is built on holistic land of 14 acres, including spacious classrooms, separate labs for physics, chemistry, and biology, a multimedia lab, an auditorium with a seating capacity for 800 people with an LCD projector. In addition to this, there's a library featuring more than 30,000 books which can accommodate up to 300 students. Latest magazines and reference books are available in the library m, with ten computers to know the wonders of the world through the internet. New projects are under construction to keep pace with the fast global world.
The school is divided into four sections: kindergarten, junior school, middle and senior school.
1) Kindergarten - the institution believes that every child is unique and exhibits a unique personality. The rate of development of every child is unique and should not be compared with one another. The age group of this section is mainly 4-6 years. The classrooms are vibrant and beautifully designed to appease the students. The assessment is checked regularly, and it helps identify the strengths and the weaknesses. The institution helps to appreciate the effort made by every child in learning and to maintain self-confidence. The assessment is also done to check the skills such as understanding of concepts, writing, reading, problem-solving, and worksheets.
2) Junior School- the focus in the junior school is to promote child-centred learning through continuous assessments, close interaction between parents and teachers, and supervising slow learners.
A library, computer labs, and audiovisual labs are accessible for junior sections.
3) Middle School- a library, computer lab, and audiovisual labs are accessible to middle school students. The curriculum includes mandatory subjects such as social science, computer science, English, mathematics, general science, value education, and scripture
4) Senior school provides a combination of commerce, arts, and sciences subjects.
The extracurricular activities include art and craft, swimming, scripture classes, dance and music, picnic, Christmas party language day, teachers and children's day, and annual day.
|Director's Name||Rev. Paul Dhanasegaran|
|Principal's Name||Dr. (Mrs.) Lavanya Mithran|
The last update regarding status of admissions at Bishop Cotton Girls' School, Bengaluru is: Admission closed for now. generally opens in month of January. .
Click here to check the admission process at Bishop Cotton Girls' School, Bengaluru.
Yes. Bishop Cotton Girls' School, Bengaluru provides transportation facility for its students.
No. Bishop Cotton Girls' School, Bengaluru does not have daycare facility for its students.
Search Schools At One Place
Fill Common Form
Start Your School Admissions Journey
Sign Up / Login Now To Apply
Copyright © Common Admissions. All Rights Reserved